Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Incidents are marked with ; Informational facts are marked with .
Cheating in GTA Online will get you banned. This thread is about SP only.
- OP has cheated since the beginning, SP only, without using any special launch options or anything else. No bans. Alot of other guys are cheating too.
- One guy here claimed, that his account was restricted for "violating the Rockstar Games terms of service", however he can still play games.
Currently just one guy is "restricted", I've been unable to google more.
- Now two guys banned.
- Users on other sites suggest launching the game with -scOfflineOnly before cheating, it will guarantee that you don't accidentially launch the online part of GTA.
According to them, it's fine without that option too, as long as you stay out of GTA Online when trainer is loaded.
- GTA Store sells SP money. Take into consideration, that R* most likely wanted income from that source too.
- R* Support replied to the question: "They have no information about it.".
Page 4 in this thread, next-to-last post.
- It seems safe as long as you stay in single-player.
Hi guys and thanks for releasing trainer so fast You are the best.
Is cheating in single-player safe?
Reason for asking.
Rockstar Social Club has ability to compare single-player stats to your friends, that means, some kind of leaderboard is in place. I just wanted to make sure that cheating in SP is safe, because if leaderboards exist, that almost always implies some kind of stats tracking. Maybe there is some cheating, that could invoke a ban?
What's your opinions?
HERE Link It says:
there is an in-game stock market system that is, in-part, affected by the actions of other gamers. So if, for example, you cheated yourself into millions of in-game dollars and then spent it all on stocks, that could effect the stock prices for other players too – including ones that didn’t cheat whatsoever. This would mean that effectively your single player cheating was effecting the game experience for other single player non-cheating players
This is why I am concerned about trainers and effect of its' use. Especially the money cheat (seems like money is tracked online, even in SP? I have no idea, just asking).
So it might be punishable by some ToS rules. Or even qualify as "real" cheating due to effect on other players.
ADDED @ 15.04.2015 13:36:
-scOfflineOnly will launch the game in offline mode, maybe that will help you avoid bans. More info will be added if I find anything. For now, you have this launch command to try.
By the way, The maximum amount of money that any character can have in the game is $2,147,483,647.
[Edited by xSHgxuMtWw, 4/16/2015 9:05:15 PM]
[Edited by xSHgxuMtWw, 4/18/2015 5:41:21 AM]
[Edited by xSHgxuMtWw, 4/19/2015 10:58:12 AM]
[Edited by xSHgxuMtWw, 4/19/2015 10:58:24 AM]
[Edited by xSHgxuMtWw, 4/19/2015 11:02:52 AM]
[Edited by xSHgxuMtWw, 4/29/2015 9:41:45 AM]
If anybody has any insight as to what having my account restricted means though I'd be very grateful.
Lately I've just been pulling the plug on my internet when cheating in newer SP games. Too many games/companies are including online features in what ought to be sacred ground for screwing around and then getting ****y when players cheat, mod, whatever.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem