Sid Meier´s Starships Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I am sure with enough requests they will get to it, when they find the time, in the end, patience is the virtue.
Cool, it is quite easy to do the resources with cheatengine, but it can be quite weird, you can't just change the value and go into the window to do what you wanted with the resources, you have to spend it, that always increases the resources for me.
A Very fun game.
Anyone found the maximum population yet? I got cramps in my mouse arm at 500 billion.
Hmm, just noticed I stopped getting achievements...
Hehehe, values are even consistent when quitting the game and starting it again. This is too easy.
[Edited by Whisperer, 3/12/2015 4:10:57 PM]
trainer will be posted in a couple hours.
will have mega resources, unlimited movement, and superships (godmode with 1 hit kills)
you can own the game with it.
I lost at a domination game.......not sure how, i had 51% of the galaxy, the left remaining AI had 49%...
Once this trainer is uploaded, i won't need to constantly add resources.....i won't even have to build material buildings. lol
Also, i don't think there is a limit to be honest when it comes to the population, though i do think they should limit it to 8 or something.
[Edited by JamieK, 3/12/2015 5:07:08 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem