Total War: ATTILA Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Is ATTILA better? the last Total war I really enjoyed was ShogunII, is it really just Rome II with new textures?
I'd like your opinions.
here's a quick Pro/Con list, from my 48 hours sofar
- Family tree is back in, it adds immersion and makes you care about your generals, instead of just seeing them as throwaways
- 4TPY is standard now, Generals live longer, and you get time to develope them, it also no longer takes 3-5 years sailing from one end of italy, to the other, something i always found to be silly
- Agents now have to be levelt up, in order to unlock abilities, which again makes you care about them, as getting a new spy that can assinate, will take a while
- Politics have gotten a major overhaul, alot more options, and again makes you care about your generals
- Loyalty is back in, Civil war now makes sense, instead of Rome 2 where you just reach a set power rank, and then just random chance of civil war every turn
- Most units have a upgradeable path now, via the tech tree
- You can Raze and rebuild settlements, and atleast for me, the AI seems to understand when to use it, and when not to
- Still suffers from horrible optimiazations, i bought a new pc a month ago, and i cannot max it out.
- Food system, is now local, instead of empire wide, which, in my opinion forces you down specific builds in each and every province you own, as the local debuff is -1 happieness, and a whopping -25 % on all income from that province, really bad choice imo
- Never thought i would feel this way after Rome 2, but unit roster feels too big, you have 4-5 units, that are exactly the same, apart from a few stat points
- Same with building chains, it feels like there's too many buildings, with very little variations, and navigating the in-game wiki (which is horrible btw) to understand which building does what, largely feels like a unintendet puzzle
- alot of new features that gets very little/aren't explained at all
The game does have some kinks sure, most of them are fixable, but overall, my recommendation is: BUY
Thank you for the detailed rundown, I appreciate it.
It sounds good so far, I think i can get around most of the cons, I might take a look at a proper wiki when it comes to buildings etc.
All in all, I might look into it a bit more, maybe wait for a patch or two, but I think I'm gonna buy it. Thanks again.
They did specifically say that the game is not meant to maxed out with the current hardware. They said it would be maxed out with future hardware. Game still looks wonderful.
Yea, you keep beliving that, maybe pigs will fly someday too
and on top of that, i can't even maintain a steady fps on the max settings for current hardware
so yea, its the game that is horrible optimised, they just won't admit it
I have to agree that it sounds a lot like excuses, also what do they mean with "future hardware" current Gen titans will be as good as next gen not titans, are they including SLI in that excuse?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem