Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PATCH NOTES 1/23/2015
The patch notes are small but significant adding the following:
- When the Camera Y Axis is set to Reverse, the camera movement with the mouse will reflect the change
- Under some conditions, there was a "Low Memory" error a few minutes after launching the game. This issue has been fixed.
- When some USB devices were connected the game didn't launch. This issue has been fixed.
Additionally the patch also has incorporated some community identified bugs:
- Certain gunfire animations weren't properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- The animation for empty shells ejecting during gunfire wasn't properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- The Windows Screensaver, under certain conditions, interrupted gameplay. This issue has been addressed.
Edit: Trainer still works
[Edited by IntegraHellsing, 1/23/2015 11:15:01 AM]
Nothing? The trainer does not activate. Tried with trainer installed in the game file and nothing happened.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.