Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Discussion
didn't know. we'll look into it
depends on many things
1) is it 64 bit?
2) is it a script based game?
3) does it have scanners, protections?
4) is it a story driven game (i.e. 1000 cutscenes and takes hours to get into the guts of the game)
no idea what to tell you at this point
also, if someone is further into the game, is it possible you can PM me a link to a copy of your savegame and where it goes? it might speed up trainer development.
Here are my suggestion from console moding:
Oh and some stealth mode will be great . Those already exist for consoles modded save , but no stealth mode.
here are some suggestions for options.
Unlock All Cassette Tapes
Inf Weapon Silencer
Stealth / Invisibility / No footstep sounds / Dumb enemies or whatever you would call them.
Cassettes cannot be unlocked by trainer, you just have to gather them. They're pretty easy to get. Google for guides.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem