Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
ive swaped weapons, skills and items and still doing 1 damage
every other person in my party is fine just not the main guy
anyone else having this problem?
ive tried repairing and playing from an old save, like 10hrs ago save again only way to fix it?
to me happened after i chose the reaver way, and i believe that only happens when you activate the 1st option of the trainer.
[Edited by yakosuka, 12/1/2014 9:00:04 AM]
I've tested it as follows:
1. If I don't use the trainer, my character's damage is fine.
2. If I enable the trainer at the main menu but don't enable any of the trainer options in game, damage is normal.
3. Once I enable option #1 in the trainer (unlimited party health), damage drops to 1 per hit.
4. Turning off option #1 does not restore character damage back to normal.
[Edited by Dr34D, 12/1/2014 9:55:01 AM]
Ever since I started playing with that option only, I did not crash a single time, and that's 22+ hours of gaming.
Look at the Reaver spec, there is a skill or buff which inflicts damage the amount you receive (Something like that) that Bugs out the Reaver spec + Trainer...
I want to go Reaver, but I'm also having this issue, if I can skip over this skill/buff entirely to avoid it I would.
*EDIT* I think it might be the skill line itself. Its funny because I dont remember what I did in the last 2 games to counter this, and I hate going to the guys at CH for this because looking at how much of a pain getting into the gritty this game is they've got enough to worry about.
Should I just respec?
[Edited by Straden, 12/3/2014 8:58:56 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options