Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I would also recommend getting the lockpicking perk as your first Inquisition point purchase, there is some locked buildings in your travels and it is easier to remember them earlier than later on, some have mosaic pieces and some books/letters that can open up profitable quests and an area or two.
Farm an area for resources especially herbs they do come in handy for upgrading your potions, and some potions and grenades are very very useful for later fights with mass of mobs or waves of mobs.
Try and use the Tactical view in larger fights as much as possible, it will help when you know a particular attack is coming or is happening, you can direct your team to safety spots.
And yes there is no Sandal like I said last year :P Bertrand took him on holiday after everything they went through... but they are due back
Oh yes, your party should always have one of each class, A mage, rogue and a warrior. This will ensure that you will knock all the walls down, find runes, and unlock places.
Also I know some people who have gotten use to using trainers etc never read text in games much and like to skip them, you should read more... some have hints for hidden caves and chests in some out of the way places that don't show up on the map.
[Edited by DABhand, 11/30/2014 11:25:36 AM]
1) Most Tier 3 schematics can be farmed once you unlock Emprise du Lion. Establish the forward base camp on the other side of the frozen pond, then proceed thru the cave to establish a second camp. From there, head east as far as you can, angling north at the intersections. If you head in the right direction, you'll be at a cliffside with a small campsite. A book at the campsite will unlock the Cradle of Sulevin. You can proceed thru the Cradle, checking the chests for schematics. If a chest doesn't have schematics, move on to the other chests. There's a fair number in here. The idea is that any chests you leave at least 1 item in, they will repopulate with new items (including unlearned schematics) when you leave the Cradle and return.
This might be able to be farmed similarly in the tombs in Hissing Wastes, though they'll likely have more enemies or take longer to clear. A Cradle run can be done in 5 minutes.
2) If you want crazy on-hit Guard generation, fade-touched silverite stacks with fade-touched obsidian.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem