Trainer Tools and Resources
I was having issues with getting the Infinite Stamina (Health works). For Version 1.4.9
I will try to explain this how I get it to work for me.
1. Create 2 worlds (lets call them A = Main world, B = just a world to get it to work)
2. When first starting game go to World B then Activate trainer F1
3. While in World B activate option 1 = Infinite Health / stamina.
4. If you swing sword you will loose Stamina.
5. Go ahead and save exit world with esc key (Do Not Deactivate Option 1, and I suggest keeping world b).
6. Enter World A then swing sword you should now have infinite Health and Stamina.
[Edited by Brewdog, 9/28/2017 1:34:32 PM]
They appear to be a lot different as the last three were made by Caliber and all prior versions were from 0X90.
[Edited by Jaks, 11/30/2017 3:16:38 AM]
Im confused.. I just downloaded the latest trainer. Yes, it's the trainer I worked on.
Here is the options:
Numpad 1: Capture Player
Numpad 2: Unlimited Health
Numpad 3: Unlimited Stamina
Numpad 3: Unlimited Block Placement
Numpad 4: Mega XP
Numpad 5: Mega TP
Is that not what you are seeing with your trainer?
[Edited by Jaks, 11/30/2017 12:47:55 PM]
Paste the instructions for the trainer into wordpad because if you dont have the hotkey tab selected, the trainer will not function when you try using it. Follow the instructions as it says, with the hot keys tab selected, and when you run the trainer, and hit f1 to activate it, it will run and pick up your game. Not having the hotkey tab selected, prevents the trainer from functioning.
[Edited by sirXanthor, 11/30/2017 1:40:19 PM]
Reason it took me 16 hours to reply was I not only needed to make sure I didn't mess up, I needed to make sure the issue I was having with the trainer wasn't a virus I had just picked up. When I had downloaded the new trainer, at almost the same exact time, I got a message a game that was updating which was tf2, was a virus. Being it came from steam, assumed it was a mistake, but turned out to actually be an infected file that messed my internet up where it kept trying to connect to an old SSID I no longer use. I no longer fix my pc when infected. I save the data, then format and either restore a image backup, or start from scratch. Restoring takes 16 hours with all my applications. Starting from scratch, would of been weeks to complete so went with the image restore then scanned and removed infections. By time I got back on, a lot of people replied, so did my best to fix my part of the blunder. Anyway, sorry goes to the coder who made the new update. Programs fine, just picky, and only the directions and website need updating to show the changes.
[Edited by sirXanthor, 11/30/2017 4:22:46 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.