Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I feel like a moron already but I'm getting nothing from the updated trainer.
I've put tried all the normal troubleshooting tips too.
And yes my game has applied both updates.
alright... well 3000+ people are using it without problems, so if you tried the normal troubleshooting tips there is nothing more we can help you with. something is blocking the trainer on your system or one of the other things (i.e. numlock key off, trainer does not have admin priviledges, etc.)
The way I normally do this is to select the character I want to update, open the ability window, hit NP6 then select the tree I want to update, apply the points, hit NP6 to disable the cheat and then back out. Not had a problem doing this before today's update.
Functions 1 - 4, though, seem to be working as normal. I haven't used any of the other functions today though so more maybe broken.
Cryshal, you can remove that image after a DirectX error by following these steps:
1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL
2. In the Windows Task Manager, click on the Processes tab
3. Look for a process called "dai-XXXXXXX.exe", where XXXXXXX is your Cheat Happens username. So, probably something like "dai-Cryshal.exe"
4. Highlight this process, then click on End Process in the lower-right corner of the Windows Task Manager screen
5. Click on End Process on the warning message that appears next
This should do it for you...
Btw, in the EA forum, players are saying that the patch to patch the patch, is just making the patch worse.
[Edited by Cryshal, 12/11/2014 4:08:56 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options