This War of Mine Discussion
1. No cheats in nighttime. (Freeze time cheats seem to carry over even if cheat is turned off, so longer night scavenging, so it's fine.)
2. Freeze resources and instant crafting is turned on together and turned off together, too. Turned off when looting piles in house and trading.
3. Inf resources in scavenging (that creates duplicates) shoud NEVER BE USED ON TOOLS, only on raw materials. Lockpicks are tools and anything that can be created in a metal workshop (where you make tools like lockpicks) should not be duplicated.
Things you may find useful.
1. Night encounters can be fatally unpredictable. If it ends badly, end the game process before the night ends. Restart the game and the save while continue from the morning before the night.
2. I never go if someone asks me to partner with them on scavenging because my access to various tools and weapons make my chararcters independent so it's unnecessary risk. And I'm afraid they might attack me. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PARTNER UP, PLEASE TELL ME.
3. If someone seems hostile, run quickly near the exit. If you want to fight, then give yourself the means to escape.
4. Don't ask for freebies, this trainer costs cash and it is definitelt worth it. And, it's worth the risk of game crashing if you know what to do and not to do. HAVE FUN!
Have to say the options on the trainer are very good, could be nice to have night time freeze when scavenging and maybe god mode on the guy but its not really that important compared to the other options that are implemented in it already.
Edit: Found a broken pistol and broken assault rifle underneath the supermarket. Marko brought a crowbar, axe, saw, some lockpicks and a shovel. Days earlier he manages to save a woman from a soldier that wanted to rape her (way to go Marko!) and now he finds these valuable loot. Using the freeze resources and insta-crafting, I made enough guns to fill an armory, or sell to Franko the trader. I then visited the hotel with an assault rifle, a knife, 40 bullets and killed 4 bandits. Saved a guy who shouted Bandits! and ran and then looted the bodies and the hotel for a pistol, shotgun, and some bullet-making materials.
[Edited by renoraider, 11/20/2014 6:00:26 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.