Assassin´s Creed: Unity Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
because this game is in 64 bit and has scanners/protections... some things are not possible the same way if the game has built-in protections..
1) it doesn't happen to me, so it's not a trainer issue
2) nobody else is reporting this
3) probably your problem is addressed here:
let me rephrase this-
1) 1.4.0 trainer was posted December 19, almost a month ago.
2) I just ran the game from Steam/Unity. It has not patched
3) I just downloaded the trainer and tested it... no crashes and all options working
4) 20 minutes of my life wasted testing something that already works. thanks!
5) a 1 month old trainer on a game that has not patched where 1800+ users have downloaded it, if there was a problem we would know about it..
6) once again something on your end is blocking the trainer:
At no point was anyone trying to blame the trainer. Yes, others have been having the same issue and was just trying to see if anyone else found a way of fixing this issue. I've used CH trainers since 2010 and am able to figure out the usual suspects for non working trainers so was simply asking if anyone else figured it out.
On a side note, to be more specific I am able to activate the launcher and it just instantly crashes once i activate a cheat while in game. If I'm in the escape window and turn on a cheat, it doesn't crash right away however it then crashes as soon as I try to resume my game.
[Edited by JesiahCarver, 1/6/2015 12:05:43 AM]
[Edited by JesiahCarver, 1/6/2015 12:51:03 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.