Civilization: Beyond Earth Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
In other news, TY very much for the trainer! I was checking this page all day from work looking to see if there was one out, and BAM there it was right about the time I was heading home. Going to donate some moneys here in a minute out of pleasure from that.
Yea, looks like it's only visual. Nothing changes with cheated levels
edit: 1 thing still changes, you can upgrade troops.
[Edited by Lukianenkov, 10/26/2014 2:23:10 PM]
its probably because those points unlock with research.. so without the research item that is supposed to give you the points, perhaps they don't do anything. the points options are merely so you can upgrade units early in the game instead of having to unlock research.
Is anyone else having these problems? Any suggestions?
Thanks for the awesome effort.
1. after activating the research cheat, either pick up a pod with research points, build a research point yielding building or somehow change your research points and it will kick over, many times giving you a free tech to start.
2. Press the research cheat button until the research bar turns completely blue, even if it says it will take many turns, it will kick on and give you the tech you are researching next turn!
Update on the Unit Movement Reset glitch Im experiencing.
It works well for new games, but when you go to load up a game saved (having used the movement cheat in that game prior) it says "deactivated" when I attempt to turn it on, I've tried saving the game with the cheat active and turned off and there doesn't seem to be any difference.
The funny thing is, if I activate the cheat and save the game, no problems if I haven't taken a turn yet, so as long as Im on turn 0, I can save/load the game and Reset Unit Movement works, but once I take a turn and save the game, it does the whole "deactivated" and won't re-activate, as I said before, no matter if the cheat was on or off before I saved.
Hope this helps!
Sadly this is the kind of game I 'need' a trainer for. Civ games are great for me having the most cities, the biggest armies, and I still suddenly lose. Gotta watch those other victory paths!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.