Planetary Annihilation Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
you put that --devmode in the properties of the game so find the game and left click on it then go to set launch option and add the command there.
not sure it this is going to work but screen shot here
achievements might be affected i dont know
also this is for local server mode only the internet part locks up when i tried it but skirmish does work.
so you seen this before but did you know you can use it in GW
game mode too but here the catch you can just win or lose the war on the planets that you land on so if you playing a game of u just need to unlock so of the lock items in GW then hit the x in the corner of the GW screen in the lower left corner and pick a planet that you have to fight on a message comes up cheat ... hit cheat and the pick which one lose or win.... ha haaha lol thats it.
[Edited by ray00741, 10/20/2014 7:08:19 AM]
[Edited by ray00741, 2/11/2015 12:18:11 PM]
[Edited by ray00741, 2/11/2015 12:19:36 PM]
[Edited by ray00741, 2/11/2015 12:21:17 PM]
Any idea what "Give Tech" is for? and how to use it?
Thanks in advance
There are a handful of items you can use. Essentially, you can add any of the galactic war items to unlock technology with it. Here are the ones that I've documented:
this isn't all of them, but it's a good start.
ok damn, thats how or what you are to put in the box while in galatic war view, if you are running the --devmode in the game.
do i have this correct, i am at work cant test but man very good find. i have not seen this anywhere yet on how to use those 3 small boxes in the devmode of the game while playing galatic war mode in game. thank you very much.
Also just to add i modded a bunch of those files so i start up with most of the tech (90%)in anyone of the galatic war games i pick from start of any of those games. So now you just gave me the other 10% i was missing and or now i dont have to mod those files any more that way.
[Edited by ray00741, 1/14/2015 6:23:38 AM]
ok i tried this i think the way you were saying and you know you put it in correctly because the window with the tech will flash one time and a new tech will appear in the window below i put the rest of the tech in next message.
[Edited by ray00741, 1/17/2015 1:01:49 PM]
[Edited by ray00741, 1/17/2015 11:46:17 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Metal (Player Only)
• Slow AI Resources