The Evil Within Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
So i read alot of posts about people having issues.
1. The Developers made a poor job converting the game over from Console to PC. I think they were just lazy or didn't had enough time as you can see in the 30fps standard lock, the annoying black bars and the various bugs (invisible normal zombies, crashes, corrupting savegames, blank inventory etc.).
2. Relating the Crashes i found 3 things that worked for most people:
1. Update your graphic drivers to the latest Driver (GeForce 344.11 WHQL Nvidia or 14.9 Catalyst Control Center ATI) and don't use Beta Drivers because they can be unstable.
2. Turn OFF Steam In-Game Overlay (right click The Evil Within > Properties > Unmark "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.)
3. If 1 and 2 don't work you also can try to use Compatibility Mode like if you have Windows 8.1 x64 you can try to use it in Windows 7 x64 or if you have Windows 7 x64 you can try to use it in Windows XP x64 but thats really the last thing to try.
3. If all the above didn't work for you i'm out of Options and you have to wait until they finally Patch the Game.
Hope that Helps some People
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Silver Keys
• Unlimited Health
+ 11 more options