Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Don't burn yourselves out... You know how much they love to do updates to the borderlands series. Great trainer, by the way! 0x90 is the man!
EDIT: Turning off all toggle trainer effects before you escape from the game will keep it from crashing or having issues with freezing the loading screen to get to the main menu. Works like a charm every time.
[Edited by Bacon Overlord, 10/27/2014 8:50:58 AM]
I am curious though.. from what I have extrapulated from PWizard's no reload option post, it must have been pretty hard to bolster your reload badass points to 9999999, hit "r" now and again and the reload is so fast you dont even notice?
Again you all do a great job! Thank you for the easy mode "on" option.
There could be a tricky timing issue on some timed missions on turning it off, but I'll try that if it again becomes a problem.
Closing down the trainer/editor before exiting back to the main menu has also worked for me. Your method may be even better.
Still, it can be a distraction depending on what you're trying to accomplish. Your experience may vary.
Thanks for adding the No Reload option AND for updating the Jackpot Editor.
For the Jackpot Editor, I found the following for the slots in Concordia:
1. "Orange Weapon" did not work at first, but after going through all the other options, it started working. [Some operator error may have been involved.]
2. "3x Legs" would not come up, but it did give a weapon.
3. "3x 777" would not come up, but it did give a weapon.
4. Although the menu lists "Eridium" (1x, 2x, 3x), it actually gives you "Moonstone".
Again, thanks to 0x90 for all he does for your customers.
[Edited by drmaxman, 10/27/2014 6:57:34 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.