Fable Anniversary Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) Infinite Cash
2) Infinite Quest Time
3) Max XP (goes all the way to end of your screen)
4) Infinite HP
5) Infinite MP
6) Max Good (will Show like billions of evil but really Good)
7) Alignment Neutral
8) Max Evil (Will show like Billions of Good but really evil)
9) Set Stats: Max/Min (Max Stats you get all the spells etc. maxed)
10) Bypass Spell Requirements
11) Max/Min Renown
12) Max Attractiveness
13) Minimise Scariness
14) Max Scariness
15) Crimes Unseen
16) Infinite Card Game time
17) Easy Courtship
18) One hit kill
19) Set age at 18, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, or 65.
20) Freeze time: Current time, 12am, 6am, 12pm, 6pm.
21) Set Weight
22) Remove Weapon Augmentations
23) Freeze items
24) Flourish Always Active
25) Modify Silver keys number
(I know these are all the Hesperus trainer options but I'd like to see them added )
[Edited by Xirukai, 9/11/2014 3:39:49 PM]
[Edited by Xirukai, 9/11/2014 3:39:59 PM]
One Hit Kills
Set Max Health
Set Max Mana
Add Good Deeds
Add Bad Deeds
Freeze Mission Timer
It was a large trainer of other options collected. IIRC he used Trainer Maker Kit to make it, which caused AVs to go mental because of the simple key hook it uses.
But it was the best to use at the time.
The health option was a bugger though, I remember training it also. One address held a pointer address for whatever was being damaged etc, so you could set up simple compare to deviate between player and everything else.
Except for the Arena when you went up against your school rival, she would be immune to damage also.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem