Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
for instance, with mercenary hiring, you turn the option on, click on the army to hire mercenaries, select the units you want to hire, then click the HIRE ALL MERCENARIES button. it hires them. you can then click on the army again and see that the units are there again to be rehired.
these work fine here for me..
Could you try to use the maximum recruits part of the trainer, it's more clear to see it there. (from my point of view since i never use mercenaries)
All the other parts of the trainer works, but i can't get maximum recruits or maximum mercenary to work (like the other two guys)
what i do:
1) activate trainer
2) pres "3" to activate maximum recruit (trainer tells it's enabled)
3) Open recruit tab on a city (no effect)
4) change tab away to the building part and back (no effect)
5) keep it on while changing city (no effect)
I have done nothing different from the way i did it before the patch.
I just checked the recruit soldier feature and it works great now.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem