Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
Someone (DairyMoose) has already made an inventory editor. It's not perfect but it works. At page 12 is where the latest version of inventory/save editor is at.
Current features as of now (Monday 11 August 2014):
- Change levels
- Change names
- Modify items (Even changing item type)
- Edit your stats, attributes, talents
DairyMoose will add more later.
I'm just lettin' you know, to save someone time from having to search for a save/inventory editor, and CH's mods from having to make one.
Speaking of updating STEAM changed options on keeping games from updating. Now instead of do not update this game it says do not update until I play/activate. I'm hoping if I select that and go into offline mode I won't have to update games. Now they are basically forcing the updates. So I'd say 0x90 has the right idea. Do what you can and save more stuff for later.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem