Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Have faith in them, and it shall be rewarded.
As he said, the only reason they put AAA titles on the request list and so high is because people keep requesting it when it has been said countless times that AAA titles will always have a trainer.
1. AAA titles ARE NOT GUARANTEED to receive a trainer. Rather they almost always receive trainers due to the popularity and hype of the game and flood of requests due to it.
2. Points required are determined by two items. The first being the popularity of the game (as mentioned before through sheer volume of requests initially) as well as word of mouth. The second is the estimated LOE for creating and maintaining the trainer. The higher the points, the more likely it is to be difficult to maintain the trainer (AAA titles usually receive more attention to security features which make training hard to do).
It should be noted that requests GTA after it's already on the list only results in a 50 credit penalty for not following the request rules. It does not increase the point required value normally.
[Edited by Neo7, 6/29/2014 11:39:00 AM]
I just hope the trainer-makers, whether it be Cal, or 90 have the patience for this game. And, of course not have the same fate as the previous one.
That's if a trainer is actually being made of course.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem