Watch Dogs Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I don't condone MP hacking, neither does the Staff of CH. We all know they never intended the trainer to be for the multiplayer parts of the game, they intended it for the Singleplayer only, but they can't make it work on singleplayer only, I don't use any of the cheats if I invade someone, it's no fun like that, but if someone invades me, as I said, full trainer because they come to me while I'm using it, but I get invaded very few times, actually only gotten 3 times
[Edited by Alias117, 5/29/2014 12:34:36 PM]
Using trainers online is good way to get banned though.
1. They aren't allowed to kill you, if they do they get nothing.
2. It is super easy to spot real players because most don't know how to "blend" in or hide very well.
3. Bounties (from hacking Blume phones - see below) are what make you a target online.
4. When someone enters your game your profiler stops and you have to turn it back on. That is your queue to start watching for strange activity (eg. improperly parked cars, people running with no reason, etc.). Use the environment as your defense I've killed a bunch of people just by walking into a corner pretending I'm hacking phones and simply "keeping up appearances" until they slip up and reveal themselves.
Blume hacking - how you get a bounty on your head:
You are only available to online hacking (in my experience) if you get a bounty on your head by hacking a Blume phone. When profiling watch for people with the label "Blume affiliate".
When you hack a Blume phone they will start reporting you but the icon over their head is purple instead of red / yellow like others. You can initiate a take down (X360 = "B" to take their phone) or aim a gun at them and they still stop and you won't get a bounty.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Freeze Drinking Game Timer
• Unlimited Health
+ 19 more options