Watch Dogs Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Is it possible to freeze timers in "hacking" minigame: guides.gamepressure.com/watchdogs/gfx/word/7728367.jpg ?
Sometimes there are counting-down nodes.
[Edited by radkor, 6/8/2014 12:28:03 PM]
[Edited by radkor, 6/8/2014 12:28:25 PM]
if I wasn't clear the three other times I said this
1) I DO NOT PLAN TO ADD OR MODIFY OR ADJUST OR CHANGE OR IMPROVE OR OTHERWISE DO ANYTHING MORE WITH ANY OTHER TIMERS OR ANY OTHER OPTIONS FOR ANY OF THE TIMED PARTS OF THE GAME
2) IF THERE IS MULTIPLE GAMES AND MODES AND CHALLENGES THAT HAVE TIMERS THAT THE CURRENT TRAINER DOESNT WORK FOR THEN I AM SORRY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME NORMALLY WITHOUT THE CH TRAINER HELPING YOU
3) THIS GAME IS LIKE SEVERAL OTHER FREE-ROAM GAMES (like SAINTS ROW 4) WHERE THE DEVELOPERS LITERALLY PROGRAMMED 100 SEPARATE CODE AREAS AND TIMERS. I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME NOR THE WILL TO CHASE DOWN 100 TIMERS FOR ONE SINGLE GAME.
4) THERE IS 30+ KEYS AND 25+ CODE INJECTION POINTS ON THIS ONE GAME. I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING MORE WITH THIS TITLE.
I hope that this is clear now..
[Edited by Caliber, 6/9/2014 3:46:17 PM]
Backseat Driver mission. I'm figuring right, I'm in a mission, nobody can join my game so I can use the trainer to pass the mission (as it's one of those hey, cops see you for a nonosecond, insta-fail ones)
So, I select the objective on my GPS and hit F5. The game decides brilliantly to flip my car and fail my mission for me. Yeah, thanks WD that's the 20th time I've heard the dialog bout Eddie being shot. Oh and...yeah WD, mind actually giving me a GPS route that shows hiding spots?
So do I need to be in a certain spot to safely teleport (given I'm in a vehicle) to that point in the map or does the warp to GPS simply not work for that mission?
Or, third option, is there an ignore mission fail state key I overlooked in the list somewhere?
Waypoints on that mission is actually detrimental since waypoints just give you the shortest route and as I found out in my first attempt at it, run you into the cop cars.
Just watch your minimap where the cop car is driving and drive around it to the objective.
I've never used teleport to GPS, I accidentally used it once and the only thing that ever did was make me fall through the world.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.