Endless Legend Trainer
axenstarr posted on Jan 01, 2015 6:48:20 PM - Report post
Thanks for the trainer but it's currently hit or miss with it working.
Trainer works fine. Can you tell me step by step what you did until you noticed it doesn't work?
It's not working for me, either. I wonder if it's because Steam version of the game is 1.0.24 and the trainer only goes to 1.0.21?
1) Launch trainer
2) Launch Steam
3) Launch game from Steam client
4) At game main menu, press F1 - female robot voice says "Trainer Activated"
5) Start / Load a game
6) Open the EMPIRE SCREEN with the button at the top left ingame.
7) Press 1 on NumPad, same voice says "Activated"
8) Gold value doesn't change: doesn't matter whether I stay on the Empire screen; change to a different screen (tried all the options in the top left, as well as the main map view), or even if I save / exit / restart / load, the value for gold remains the same.
What happens if you after step 6, close your empire screen, press hotkey and then open it again?
That does seem to work a lot better - I guess I just didn't understand the instructions very well? One thing to note is that the trainer seems to set the resources to the value I specify, rather than ADDING the amount I specify - so instead of adding 500 dust, it sets my total value of dust to 500 (regardless of how many I had before I pressed the hotkey). Thanks for clarifying!
Yes it sets your value to a specific value.
axenstarr posted on Jan 03, 2015 11:40:16 AM - Report post
After step six I open and close the Empire screen and it's the same value as before. Tried several times... I know that in Endless Space you had to end your turn sometimes for it to work, but that did not work in this case.
axenstarr posted on Jan 03, 2015 11:57:42 AM - Report post
Ok so I found out that it updates the values in the empire screen but not on the top left menu until you end the turn, so it does work. Although after my construction completes my city disappears so not sure if that is the cheat or a bug.
Edit: The city vanishing was a PEBKAC issue. Don't use salt of the earth. Meh.
[Edited by axenstarr, 1/4/2015 10:08:05 AM]
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 5:32:24 PM