Dark Souls II Discussion
Go with "Microsoft Security Essential", it's free and easy.
1. Create a folder on your desktop named "Trainers".
2. Download and install "Microsoft Security Essential".
3. Double click on its icon in the Taskbar.
4. Once opened, click on the "Settings" tab.
5. Choose "Excluded files and locations" (on the left side).
6. Click on Browse at right next to "File locations:", navigate to your newly created "Trainers" file (C:\Users\YourName\Desktop\Trainers) and click it to be included.
Now put all your CH trainers in this folder, et voila, it's done (you might need to restart your pc to take effect).
[Edited by B4Marc, 4/26/2014 6:28:14 PM]
Microsoft Security Essentials is not compatible with Windows 8.1. It has superseded the spyware engine as a built in component of Microsoft Windows starting with version 8 and onward (taking over the name "Windows Defender" in the process)
[Edited by Neo7, 4/26/2014 7:15:55 PM]
Dear god would I love that. Let me teleport back to safety every time I screw up a jump (which is often).
Wow, I just noticed that. Mostly solved the problem :-) Just have to wait to get more twinkling titanite...
some items wont stay unlimited, unlike other consumables that stay unlimited, items used for smiting or that parohs stonemouths wont stay unlimited..
pls also make a teleport function... always screws up with a darn jump..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.