Trainer Tools and Resources
1. The x64 is native to the OS and doesn't require emulation like 32bit binaries require. Also as said larger RAM size usage, better page file usage through the game also. Also the RAM usage may seem below 4GB but you are forgetting thats not including the GDDR on the GPU. On a 32bit binary both the GPU RAM and DDR RAM cannot be over 4GB, 64bit yes it can.
2. It is a silly idea. You are assuming that everyone running the x64 binary is having problems, but they are not, 32bit binaries working better than the x64 gives an indication that your system is not in tip top condition and so forth.
3. If you understand it then why are you writing nonsense about it. Bottlenecks come in many forms.
Again as for your "Since x64 can handle a larger address than x86, it should be faster, in this case its the opposite." that is for YOU, not for me, it works fine and dandy-o for me as again from others in this thread they have had no problems either.
PC Gaming will never ever be 100% bug free, it is impossible to accommodate for all PC hardware combinations on the market. So some combinations may have adverse effects over others.
So to spout out that it is the x64 binary that is the problem is a bit idiotic, clearly as said by others a lot of others (not everyone) is fine running it. Just because you experience it does NOT mean it is the same for others.
All that is only good if you are doing alot of heavy info shifting, like editing video audio etc.
System: GTX 770, 16GB RAM, i7-2600K@4.5Ghz.
Runs smooth, i suspect the 590 being the issue here, not RAM or CPU Power. The game barely uses CPU, i can play it smoothly on one core while using the remaining power for video encoding or whatever else.
Sound is perfect, althought 5.1 or 7.1 sound channels would be great.
Graphics, no problems there, still looks good when i changed the FoV to 110.
Nvidia GTX 660
i7 4770K 3.5GHz (Quadcore)
2x2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200Rpm
Edit: And the new version is already up. Lifetime membership was a wise choice.
[Edited by HollyKing, 3/18/2014 4:44:41 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem