Trainer Tools and Resources
Well ya we know of course i can play it the old fashion way with out the trainer but i would love to have a 32-bit trainer so im holding off on playing till the amazing CH team create a 32-bit Trainer as said we are playing for all this
I admire your enthusiasm, but weve already posted multiple times that we aren't creating a 32 bit trainer
well when we actually created the trainer a week ago and spent 12 hours working on this title, we didn't have the luxury of selecting a version to launch. at that time we were FORCED to run 64 bit version on our system. we aren't going back to create a 32 bit trainer.
we go through this every time the developers create multiple versions of games. if we make 32 bit trainer then they ask for 64 bit and vice versa.
- Focus no longer stays on when it would stay on forever if I wanted it to
- Enemies see me from afar when before I had to practically jump on top of them
- Arrows are used up when previously they stayed at 98 or whatever
Seems the 3rd trainers' not functioning properly or there's been a slight update to the game via Steam?
I'd be more than happy to contribute tokens for research into this.
Posting multiple threads in multiple places and PM'ing the staff is NOT going to make it happen any sooner.
[Edited by PWizard, 3/11/2014 1:30:43 PM]
Oh, side note: In my PM that was only to you I think I also volunteered all the tokens I bought again, to help with research - if that helps.. Feel free to take them if you'd like.
[Edited by jjernigan, 3/11/2014 1:53:05 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.