Trainer Tools and Resources
- Fix for a crash after loading a new game or benchmark.
- Fix for DOF issue when peeking through keyholes.
- Fix for stereoscopic 3D inconsistencies in option menus. Forces VSync to be ON and Triple Buffering to be OFF.
- Fix for a bug where “Invert mouse X/Y” would not be saved.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Optimized memory usage.
1.1 was released, they setup a beta that allows you to revert to the retail 1.0 took me like 30 seconds to download it. Should fix the crashing until a 1.1 trainer is out.
› Aegrias 2 hours ago
Here is the other half from the same link just in case.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0 build 4107.3, that can be used to switch back to the previous version
Step 1: Go to your STEAM library and select Thief in your game list
Step 2: right-click on the game and go to properties
Step 3: go to the Betas tab in the properties menu
Step 4: select version 1.0 and press ok.
This will set you back to the original released version of the game.
We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.