Trainer Tools and Resources
Looks like i seriously suck at this game because i can not get enough citizens to do all the jobs.
When you realase a new version of this trainer can you please try to put an option in to add citizens ?
That would be really amazing because i continue to fail at getting enough [/quote]
building additonal houses raises your birthrate and let the citizen number grow
[Edited by xwischi, 2/20/2014 9:07:25 AM]
[Edited by xwischi, 2/20/2014 9:08:04 AM]
no because it's not just a value for citizens. each citizen has it's own struct, constructor, and etc. it's not as simple as changing a value from 10 to 100 to give you more citizens. they each have to eat, have a house, etc.
I would have wondered if not so, because the key element in this game is every single citizen.
It is not like Sim City or Cities XL in which citizen are more kind of a ressource.
I would suggest: let the trainer as it is.
It is a tool to work with, not a robot.
Lets say it is a little helper to take on the challenge of this pearl a bit easier.
For me the solution was to build more warehouses etc.
My builders couldn't do anything, because there was wood or stone on my building lots and all my warehouses were full so they couldn't clean it.
Sry for my english ^^'
1. When you add food, generally it works, unless you have a tavern; then it adds tons of whatever is in the tavern, and you can't get it back out to "eat".
2. Logs work for construction usually, but do NOT work for Woodcutter's to make firewood.
3. Leather/Wool - if you use the / command, you get 1000 of everything in storage; sounds great, and works for food, but everything else just sits there, unused. I can't get the traders to pick it up, or get anyone to use the raw materials.
Maybe make an option to "remove" some of the assets as well.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.