Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by opusredx, 7/10/2014 10:44:20 PM]
10 July - lar
First of all, thank you for all the feedback. Divinity:Original Sin is a big game and it's sometimes hard for us to see where things go wrong. You've been absolutely fantastic in helping us out and as a result we have a number of fixes that should help out several people:
- Added more error reporting when save files are not written away correctly
- Optimised texture streaming & sound loading to reduce stuttering on some systems. More optimisations are coming
- Fix for bone totem problems in the Luculla mines
- Fix for end game not triggering correctly under certain circumstances
- Better resolution detection
- Fixed issues with changing multiplayer settings
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Followers now move in a less jittery manner
- Fixed issue with combining stacks of items
- Fixed issue in multiplayer that caused two peers to get the same character assigned
- Updated French & German translations
Hmm I guess version 1.1.xx will be what the game should have been when it was released.
[Edited by LordJB, 7/10/2014 2:51:48 PM]
You can just keep on waiting. I swear you people are the ****ing rudest, impatient lot I've ever seen. A game patches for the 400th time and your first post 30 secs later is "waiting for new trainer....".
So, here's my response:
waiting on working game...
Let me know when that happens and then I will post the trainer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.