Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I am playing the Steam version under Windows 8.1
I wonder, can you put your stat to more than 100 points? I kinda...overdid it by putting 5000 points to each stats . So when I encounter an enemy the game freezes, sometimes it doesn't, mostly it does and than crash.
Could that be the reason?Anyone?
I put strength to a really high value. I put 5000 points to it! Resulting in a total of 200100 points of carry weight!!! At that point, you don't need an unlimited carry weight option. BUT my game freeze and crash during encounter phase, sometimes though game doesn't crash. Mostly it does though. As for durability, have a ton of those hammers, along with high carry weight gained by setting strength to high value.
New Monday, New Update ! Version 1.0.57
7 JULY - LARIAN_OCTAAF
Our latest (small) update brings you the following fixes:
- Crash fix for send to homestead from a container
- Fixed encumbered being spammed when dead
- Fixed crash while saving during a SurfaceGrowAction (this should fix any issues with crashing when going into the tunnel under the graveyard in Cyseal for example)
[Edited by jackbig, 7/7/2014 11:52:45 AM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.