Yes, usually. It's one of about 5 things I consider along with Meta Score, Watch a video, is it on sale and is there a CH Trainer.
During an average week, how many hours per day do you play your video games?
What would you rather play?
1) A huge number of buggy, borderline unplayable games.
2) A single game, but a very good one.
If you choose the latter, which one will it be?
Do you think Leonardo DiCaprio should've won at least one Oscar?
If you could cut your left hand off to bring Robin Williams back to life, would you do it?
If you had a time machine which can only be used once to visit part of your timeline for a day, will you visit your past or your future? and why?
Where is one place in the world you've always wanted to go, but haven't?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem