Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
why always when i open the trainer it go not responding and i must close the trainer?
Several Questions first.
1. What OS are you using?
2. What IE do you have installed? (Does not matter if you do not use it).
3. What security programs do you have on your system?
4. Are you letting the trainer authenticate?
mcafee anti virus
sure i let the trainer authenticate because i dunno how not letting that trainer authenticate
Ok firstly Turn off your Security programs. Secondly start the trainer and steam in Admin mode. Wait for it to authenticate about two or three seconds Do not open anything or click on any other screen until its done. It will say if its still authenticating at the bottom of the trainer. Then start the game.
If the trainer crashes when its authenticating. You will have to make sure you revert IE back to IE 9. If none of that works you might have a mod that is interfering with the trainer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Add Dragon Souls
• No Shout Cooldowns
+ 7 more options