Off-Topic Discussions
Page 1 of 1
Signup or Login to Post
What we see in the Spam
  • Premium Plus
    Send a message to ServiusTheBear
    MODERATOR
    ServiusTheBear posted on Jan 05, 2014 11:13:14 AM - Report post
     
    quote:
    originally posted by chris.miller@afghan.centcom.mil


    My name is Staff Sergeant Chris Miller, I am a member of the US marines serving in Afghanistan, I am serving in 3rd Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, Regimental Combat Team 7 in Afghanistan, as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. My friends and I discovered some amount of money in a safe house we busted in a remote area, we managed to move the funds and shared it among us. The total amount is US$4.5 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills.

    I want to move my own share of the money to you for safe keep till I return from Afghanistan, I will take 70% of the money while you take the other 30% for your assistance. No strings attached, just help me move it out of Afghanistan and keep it safe for me till i arrive, Afghan is a war zone. I plan to use a diplomatic courier to ship the money out to you, using diplomatic immunity.

    If you are interested I will send you the full details, I want to know if I can trust you with the money to keep it safe for me till I return back. When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest with the following information: Name, Address and Telephone number for me to be able to contact you when necessary.

    This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.

    Respectfully,
    Staff Sergeant Chris Miller



    This was found during my regular boredom clearout of my many Emails. Which I should really have automated by now....

    My Site - www.serviusthebear.webs.com
    Steam - www.steamcommunity.com/id/ServiusTheBear
    Youtube - www.youtube.com/c/serviusthebear
    Twitch - www.twitch.tv/serviusthebear
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/ServiusTheBearTV
  • Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
    Send a message to yosup
    BADASS
    yosup posted on Jan 05, 2014 12:24:28 PM - Report post
     
    Seems legit. Go for it.
    /--\

    Keep your eyes in the clouds, your feet on the ground, and dance to the drums of your own song.
  • Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.
    Send a message to Dhampy
    ELITE
    Dhampy posted on Jan 05, 2014 1:16:13 PM - Report post
     
    Well, 3/9 is currently stateside with their parent unit, the 2nd Regiment, aboard Camp Lejeune.

    Sorry, buddy.
    In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us, 'Make us your slaves, but feed us.'

    List of CHU'ers on deviantART--SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DEVIANTS!

    /--\
    [SG]
  • Current rank: 4.5 Stars. Next Rank at 20.000 Posts.
    Send a message to Whiskeysoaked
    EVIL GENIUS
    Whiskeysoaked posted on Jan 05, 2014 2:05:35 PM - Report post
     
    10/10 would fall.
    I listen not to sympathy
    Whilst ruler of this land
    Withdraw your feeble aches and moans
    Or suffer smite from this my hand.
  • Premium Plus
    Send a message to ServiusTheBear
    MODERATOR
    ServiusTheBear posted on Jan 05, 2014 2:58:25 PM - Report post
     
    I just delete these. But it makes me laugh when I read them tho. I have read that there has been twits that fell for this crap. Makes me wonder how stupid people are.
    My Site - www.serviusthebear.webs.com
    Steam - www.steamcommunity.com/id/ServiusTheBear
    Youtube - www.youtube.com/c/serviusthebear
    Twitch - www.twitch.tv/serviusthebear
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/ServiusTheBearTV
Page 1 of 1
Signup or Login to Post
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 8:28:30 AM