1)Cheat happens has and error that when reading posts the words are orientated to the right.
For example -
Posted: I can't get the trainer to work.
My display- I can't get the trainer to work.
Funny things is if I refresh the page it corrects the text orientation.
2) Seperate boxes on a wepage give me errors. It says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet" Now, some of these boxes are advertisments and that may be another issue.
3) Buttons on steam don't work. For example hitting "login" or "enter" when verifying age sometimes don't work. Again, hitting refresh will fix the problem.
I have tried resetting ie 9 to it's original settings and it's still giving me issues. Any ideas would be appreciate.
(Speaking of which, I hope it's ok to put my computer issues here. The comunitty of cheathappens has some computer savey people. I've gotten feedback from member on many issues and even though this is a trainer website I ope it's ok to post things like this. Thanks!)
Anyway, is it possible to remove the IE9 update from Windows Update, then put it back again? Or in other words 'reinstalling' IE9? If yes, try that.
It helps more than you think. All it takes is go on google and download google chrome and he is flying. Now I don't see how that wouldn't help, Now what you did was helping him in ANOTHER way.
[Edited by Sapphire, 1/2/2014 3:50:45 AM]
I have just looked at mine. Everything seems to be fine. So I looked at the settings. I thought it might have been in the appearance settings. But its not. Then I thought there might have been a setting in the advanced area. Could not see anything there either. So for the the position of the words. Am not sure what it could be. Something tells me something is interfering with it, but its more third party.
As for certain boxes not showing things. Could be a multiple of causes. From codecs, drivers, DNS, cache and possible third party interferance.
I know this might sound crazy. Might want to try upgrading IE with any updates that are for IE 9 or heck even upgrading to IE 10 and reverting back.
As I said, I have reset the browser and it worked for all of five seconds. I'm not sure whats going with my browser. Thanks.
All the pictures in the top albbulm, above people.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem