Planetary Annihilation Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
That's seems new isn't it? I doubt this was successful on Kickstarters as a multiplayer title.
It's been what? A year and a half since the kickstarter campaign ended, so my memory is a little bit fuzzy (heck, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast, and that was half an hour ago), but I believe it was always meant as a multiplayer title. I think there might have been some talk, at some point, about expanding it later on to include single player and a story, but considering the scope of the game their focus has always been on multiplayer.
A quick skimming of the Kickstarter campaign page seems to verify this.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Metal (Player Only)
• Slow AI Resources