Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
in January the 9th, I already have a brief list
of what cheats could be implemented:
1. Infinite health.
2. Infinite Fuel Cells. (FC gauge for Blade mode & Ripper Mode)
3. Max Battle Points. (BP for purchasing upgrades)
4. Infinite Ammo. (For Grenades/RPGs)
5. Infinite Recovery items. (Nano-paste & Electrolyte packs)
6. Always S rank. (For each battle, chapter & overall playthrough)
And that's about it, I think.
As for a suggestion, no detection(outside of boss battles).
& Equalizer could make a cheat for Devil May Cry 2 that
grants the player an S rank after each mission & at the overall
game results, then surely it must be possible.
But then again, I ONLY play games & enter cheat codes
before inserting the game disc...so I wouldn't know
anything about coding or scripting.
But blokes like Caliber, Pwizard...hell, even ******
might be able to.
trainer discussion & had only now noticed your suggestion.
I also agree. The option to toggle detection on/off
is also a damn good idea...plus, we'll need a cheat
for infinite items in general. such as the oil drum,
cardboard box & even the 3D hologram decoy which projects
a 3D babe model...similar to what Snake used when he
leaves Playboy magazines to distract his enemies!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem