Craft the World Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
That being said, there are 3 things I am wondering if they can be fixed.
1) The inventory editor seems to be missing many things that I have in my inventory. Scaffolding and the various odd plants and such are some examples.
2) every time I go back to the editor, I have to re-freeze everything. Can this be fixed so that things stay frozen?
3) I tried adding QTY to some things that I did not have in my inventory. Any way this can be done?
If you close or reopen the editor the item list gets rebuild and you have to freeze them again. If you leave the editor open it stay frozen.
On my end when I add quantity to items that I don't have, they appear in my inventory after I add quantity and reopen the inventory.
I'll try leaving it open and I'll try using your steps to add items that don't exist.
kind of sad about the missing items things, but I understand that you can't troubleshoot something if you can't see it or reproduce it.
Strange thing happens to me. I have last licensed version on steam. And everything is working exept Resource editor. I complete all steps as it described in trainer
"Open your inventory/craft menu first. Then press 'Open Resource Editor' button on the trainer.
All found resources will now be displayed and can be edited. To refresh/rebuild the item list
just repeat the steps mentioned before."
But the editor is empty.
My system is win 7 x64. Any help, please?
[Edited by morevalar, 8/8/2015 7:27:28 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.