Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Firstly I would like to start with.
Falskaar: (Link) This one was told to me from my Recruiting officer freind.
Note that I only accept lore-friendly mods into my personal collection. No war hammers the size of a car being wielded by an anime character with pink hair wearing a chain mail bikini.
1. YOU NEED TO GET THE UNOFFICIAL PATCHES. Period.
2. YOU NEED TO GET THE "IMMERSIVE" SERIES. Period.
3. SkyUI. The default UI is perfectly useful. But SkyUI is better.
4. Alternative Start - Live a New Life. The intro was only good once, the tutorial quest was never good. Be your own person (within the confines of the options in the mod)! Want to start as a vampire in a secluded lair? Bam! A traveler by boat? Bam! Start with absolutely nothing in the middle of hostile lands? BAM!
5. Family/companion mechanics mods: "The divorce mod." I think it's called "GSR divorce" or something. It should be obvious why you need it. There are mods to have spouses live in custom houses, or any location, and followers can have their home set anywhere. The ESPs are called "spousetocustomhome" and "my home is your home".
6. Crafting mods: Lost art of the Blacksmith, Val's crafting meltdown, craftable artifacts, more craftables. Just do it.
7. Items... JaySus Swords. The vanilla weaponry is blah. JaySus Swords adds a bunch of lore-friendly realistic swords. hothtrooper's armor compilation. Crossbows collection. Bosmer Armor.
8. Duel: Combat Realism. Seriously, combat in Skyrim is too close to Streets of Rage. This mod makes stamina drain super fast, so you get people stumbling around and falling and being clumsy and it's a lot more unpredictable and fun.
9. Headbomb's better sorting. Because vanilla sorting is a joke.
10. Helgen Reborn. There has never been an as well made, crafted, or delivered quest/story mod as Helgen Reborn in all of the history of TES.
11. Also BOSS and Wrye Smash. If you aren't checking your load order and bashing your mods, you're sitting on a big pile of CTD.
The Paarthurnax Dilemma
The Dance of Death
Cerwiden Intelligent Smartcast follower.
RaceMenu of course, its super epic.
As far as ummm like quest mods and what not, I've only ever added Falskaar, but I need to search the Nexus and the workshop for good ones.
For the holidays, Saturalia - Christmas In Skyrim is the best mod ever, makes a super lore-friendly 'christmas' type decorations and stuff, really fun.
Also pretty much anything Gopher recommends lol.
[Edited by Lizml86, 12/11/2013 1:47:26 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Add Dragon Souls
• No Shout Cooldowns
+ 7 more options