Space Rangers HD: A War Apart Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Game has been out for 4 days, any ideas on what the ETA is like?
Do you need the executable or something?
- The game has +20 inbuilt cheats
- Like PWizard said, it hijacks the WinAPI to prevent accessing to the process (DOES ONLY APPLY TO THE LEGIT STEAM VERSION, even though the 'questionable source' isn't properly done.) Caliber may give you some more details about it but it should be enough for you to know that it's an OVERKILL what the developers have done to... annoy trainer makers?!
- 'Questionable source' CAN be supported by a trainer but we simply DON'T support them on CH.
- You can easily use CE in kernel mode to modify the game values.
We noticed the amount of requests and we spent time and money to take a look on it but, and I would like to quote PWizard this time "It's simply not worth the time and effort".
[Edited by 0x90, 10/22/2013 5:05:41 PM]
Sorry for my bad "english" I'm from the US.
I may not like the answer, but you are straightforward...
The main reason I was looking for a trainer is the RTS section of the game which is soooo tedious.
I guess I will just keep skipping them for now. And I do have the steam version
Incidentally, now true 64 bit games are appearing on the horizon (GalCiv3), have you thought about how to handle those?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem