Will shop around for a decent antivirus program tbh as i,m totally fedup with avast.Thanks for the heads up btw .
my firefox don't like this site no more.
Having to use Google Chrome. And have done the procedures mentioned to by pass all downloads whilst keeping Avast!
I do not have any intensions of uninstalling my avast pro. Bought it and its very good never let me down. So will just disable to use a trainer for that time being.
[Edited by ReeO, 10/31/2013 8:41:56 PM]
Just so you know in case there's odd traffic on my acc
UPDATE: Effective immediately (read: as soon as you update), Avast should no longer disable/block cheathappens.com and their trainers.
Let me know if there's any more problems.
[Edited by spideyx, 11/1/2013 9:41:01 AM]
I've got Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 and it flags 99% of the trainers as a virus and blocks them from running. You have to go in and allow it for each one.
It also actively blocks some of your webpages (very small percentage) when you try and download the trainer.
It also automatically deletes some trainers as soon as I unzip it. That's really annoying as I can't figure out how to stop it from doing that. It unzips, I open up the folder and poof it's gone. Then when I try and unzip it again it throws and error.
1. Cannot share premium content unless done by PWizard or Caliber.
2. The sheer number of trainers that exist would completely overrun logistics of what to send for both sides (determine what triggers it and the AV developers analyzing them).
It's not an unreasonable request but even if granted permission to view the files, it would be more of a horrific data mining project to sort it out.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem