Total War: Rome 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
This, I recruited Egyptian archers just fine when I build an Auxiliary Barracks in Lybia.
I believe you can get Egyptian Archers and Creten Archers too.
More damage than slingers but less range
Less damage than skirmishers (velites) but more range.
So is it that you have to build an aux camp in order to hire mercs for that area?
Is aux the same as mercs is what I am asking....
Cretan archers seem to have really good specs...
[Edited by lrock48, 10/19/2013 2:07:48 PM]
I figured it out, apparently you need to upgrade to aux IV before you can get Cretan archers. You can get a merc unit at the aux II level, but only one. The merc unit has better armor but the upkeep is insane.
I am getting to like this game more and more, due to that strategy means more than ever with this game...Not just building a super army and roll over everyone. This game is a lot better in a lot of respects than Rome 1
Here is what I figured out:
1. best archer: Cretan archer in Hellas, Syrian archer in Syria.
2. best slinger: Rhodian slinger in Asia, Iberian slinger near around Cartaginensis.
I suppose aux. army can recruit by Mercenary camp only for Rome faction (This is my assumption, I only played Rome, Spata, Carthage and Iceni.) I hope you guys to verify.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem