Trainer Tools and Resources
For the record I have the abovementioned NET version installed already.
Anyway thanks for the help. It was much appreciated.
The trainer prior to 1.2 was up to date and worked perfectly - I thought it was "retired" because the Terraria developers stopped making patches and stated that the game was done.
Thanks for being a nice guy and making a new trainer for the new version of the game. It certainly has nothing to do with popularity and trying to possibly lure new people to your site and subscribe.
I love it when mods give ultimatums (stfu or no more updates and we will retire this trainer). I thought you wanted feedback? Go ahead and retire a product that will possibly bring more subscribers to your site.
[Edited by d3v3l, 10/25/2013 2:03:24 AM]
1) Load a game -- actually go into a world.
2) Then hit F1 to activate trainer.
3) Listen for the first "Trainer activated".
4) Wait! -- someone mentioned a few seconds.. even on my screaming fast machine, it was like 10-15 seconds.
5) Listen for the second "Trainer activated"
6) Enjoy the trainer
The trick was waiting long enough for the 2nd prompt. Unlike nearly every other trainer on this site, it was not obvious that it wasn't finished loading.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.