When I start trainers, some of them come up with the UAC box, and I click YES to allow the program. And they work fine.
And yet some others come up with the same UAC box, then when I click yes to allow them, the trainer loads for a second, then crashes straight out with the " *name of trainer* has stopped working.." Windows pop up thing.
It's not random. The ones that work always work. And the ones that don't never do.
Yes I've tried
- running all as admin. Though the ones that work don't have this box checked anyway. But still give the UAC warning.
- putting the file in the games actual folder.
- disabling user account control (UAC)
- disabling windows firewall.
IE10 admittedly. Is that a known problem?
I don't use it as such except for stuff that point blank doesn't work on Firefox with all the noscript and ad-blockers activated on it.
I was browsing the topics after posting and found the one you posted regarding how to uninstall IE10.
10 minutes work and everything seems to be working absolutely great now.
[Thank You] again. And a big thumbs up from me
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem