I've set mine to not update now, just in case.
1. Pick "value between" and enter the number before the K and that number +1 both times 1000. So if you have 12K, you enter 12000 and 13000
2. Click "First scan"
3. Lower the amount by spending some and do it so you know how much you have spent. Make sure not to gain any during this step.
4. Pick "Decreased value by..."
5. Enter the amount you,ve spent.
6. Click "Next scan"
7. you should end up with two addresses for belief and two or three for gems. If you have more, repeat steps 3 to 6 until you have the correct amounts.
8. Edit both values to the value you want. You can use the little box in front of the address to freeze the value. That way your belief/gems won't change.
(Tip) If you're not sure how much you've lost during step 3, simply pick "Decreased value" instead at step 4 and skip step 5.
If you're low on resources, you can do the steps by gaining belief/gems and using "Increased value"
Thank you, Rene!
I'll try this maybe later.