Splinter Cell: Blacklist Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Anyone out there figured out the mashing-E thing with sadiq at the end? I've tried every combination of rapid-E's slow E's , E's till the messages go away..
For such an incredible fun game, this has really spoiled it for me ( my first foray into this series ).
- I've checked other forums, but most are non-pc answers
- I've tried rapid E's, slow E's, etc
Am I supposed to AIM? is there a goal? even rapid E's only rarely gets me the knife? Its really frustrating.
( I don't usually play games with QTE's so I may not know the easy mechanics of it )
Well, for me it worked when I did this:
1. Gun aimed and fired at shoulder.
2. quickly move left finger to E and a few fingers of the right hand placed on top of the left finger.
3. As soon as the "press E" things appear, tap as fast as you can with your right fingers (this makes you tap like 4 times as fast).
That at least worked for me.
IMPORTANT: It seems like if you don't start as soon as the "press E" thing appears you will lose.
I tried it about 20 times.. I get the knife.. but he always kills me. Having to repeat the whole sneakup process on him every time is extremely frustrating also.
I just don't see how I can press E any faster than I am.
Are you aiming in any way? doing ANYTHING other than pressing E? Just E from the the moment the attack begins? Am I missing some pause between steps? or is just robot pressing of the E the moment he sneaks up the approach?
this is so frustrating, completely spoils the game. I appreciate your help.
Using mouse and keyboard I guess you have to move the mouse to the left to aim his shoulder and the press the Shoot Key.
The second time you get to him you will get prompted to press and then smash the kill/human shield key. So only the first encounter is confusing.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem