Total War: Rome 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
for population surplus.
1) I get a trainer activated immediately followed by trainer deactivated whether I touch the num pad immediately after or not.
2) The first trainer (release version) worked fine
3) On the rare occasions where I do nothing but end the turn with 999 pop showing it's gone by the beginning of the next turn.
1) Read the instructions. Function has changed.
3) The game automatically limits you to the maximum population of the province. The next time it validates after adding 999, like building something or ending the turn, it will reset. It should still meet the max population of the province.
That usually happens with required updates. Non-required updates don't usually patch even when hitting play game.
I used it Cisphane to increase the population of Genoa and Medham which both had one open box.
The population showed 999 at the close of the turn and NO construction took place after that event in ANY of the three cities. At the opening of the subsequent turn there was NO NEW population growth..ie the remaining open build spots on both cities were still blank. Neither was there an new build square before ending the turn of activating '0'
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Troops
+ 11 more options