Splinter Cell: Blacklist Discussion
Veterans can easily be newbies don't be too proud, and AV Is anti-virus if it crash upon activation it could be that, Steam got the 1.0.1 on pre-load.
Tried running administrator and with out av on and now for good measure im going to try and entirely download the game again so in about 4 hours i might get to play the game, but it is to be expected when i am using ubisofts own download system in europe.
1) make sure you actually have the latest version of the game. we have no idea what the 'scene' version is. the trainer was made with legit fully patched steam version.
2) make sure you have the latest trainer. delete your trainer. clear your internet cache. download the trainer again.
3) make sure to give the trainer admin priviledges
4) make sure nothing is trying to block the trainer.. IE anti virus, anti malware, firewall, etc.
if you still have probs, likely it's STILL something on your end wrong.. however, we need info
1) where did you get the game?
2) do you know if you are running dx9 or dx11?
3) is the crash repeatable and when/where does it happen.
many people are using this just fine, so be aware that the 1-4 instructions are likely your problem.
[Edited by Caliber, 8/23/2013 10:13:14 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.