1. Set trainer and Steam or Origin Admin mode.
2. Revert your IE10 back to IE9.
3. Make sure your security programs are ignoring the Trainer and its location or just turn them off.
Now if you're not sure how to do it. Here is the steps your need to know.
1. Click the Start button,
2. Click the Control Panel,
3. Click Programs and Features,
4. Click on View Installed Updates on the left-hand side,
(Internet Explorer 10 will be shown as an automated update),
5. Right click and choose Uninstall,
(This process takes a little while so be patient and do not be tempted to stop the program while it is deleting Internet Explorer 10. Soon you will be asked to reboot the computer for this change to take effect. Do reboot as this will reset the computer to the former version of Internet Explorer 9).
[Edited by ServiusTheBear, 8/9/2013 2:50:34 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem