Trainer Tools and Resources
Dont get me wrong, i admire them for rapid fixes still :P
Horizon Release version 1.0.072 – Update Patch Notes
* 23 New Achievements added
* Economy - Tourism and Trade income has been adjusted to provide a much greater benefit at lower traffic values and an overall boost to the treasury early to mid-game. Game difficulty setting (when starting) a new game further affects these values.
* In tactical view the camera will no longer snap back and forth to another sector if there is no combat
* In tactical view the camera will now center on planets correctly
* The launch fighters sound will no longer play for non-player ships
* On the Galaxy Map the Move order vector will now display when management lists are open
* Fixed an issue where players could not switch the game language through Steam menu
* Fixed an issue in Ship Design with the tooltips not displaying correctly when the help window is open
* Fixed an issue where some mission steps would be triggered without meeting the right conditions
* Fixed race customization aptitude points not displaying the correct values
* The final step in the Varaian mission line can now be completed
Changes for that 1.0.072 update.
(Early access for a long time to get feedback from the Steam community and fix bugs that people are reporting but it seems there's still going to be a few patches from bug fixes to balance changes, even achievement additions in this case.)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.