Patch v1.0.12 is Available
Patch Notes v1.0.12
- Added support for DirectInput controllers (toggle-able from options screen).
- Alexander will now spawn higher level mobs on NG+ and above.
- All bosses now break Paladin secret move, not just the final boss.
- Fixed bug where controller hardware was being polled too often, resulting in significant lag for some systems.
- Optimization tweaks to rendering. People should find a small improvement to framerate.
- Typo fixes to profile card crit chance.
- Fix to game sometimes crashing during Alexander fight.
- Fixed bug where beating the game with Calypso’s compass would crash the game.
- Fixed bug where architect fee could carry over to NG+
- Fixed bug with architect fee text overlap on NG+ bonus.
- Typo fixes in Journal, and Paladin, and Translocator spell description.
- Alexander boss floor and roof lowered to prevent him from going too low.
- Enemies that are split during timestop are now immune to timestop until it’s reactivated (Feature).
- Enlarged projectile pool.
- Architect fee raised from 30% to 40%.
[Edited by Zerbyte, 7/7/2013 7:58:58 PM]
Rogue Legacy v1.0.13
- Implemented some non-trivial optimizations to increase game performance.
(Smarter sprite batching)
(Merged several spritesheets to reduce texture swapping)
(Additional minor tweaks to reduce GPU load).
- Fixed bug where corrupt backup saves would get players into endless save corruption loops.
- Forced flushing to OS stream for backup files to (hopefully) reduce the chances of a backup save corrupting.
- Fixed bug where gold would very rarely go into the negatives, resulting in a crash.
- Removed normal mapping effects from the content pipeline.
- Fixed bug where you could exit the axe carnival room, resulting in odd game behaviour.
- Fixed bug where you could talk to shop keeps and architect while in mid-dash, resulting in a crash.
- Fixed bug where beating the last boss would zero out your traits.
- Fixed bug where money bags were not animating properly upon landing.
- Fixed bug where beating the game with the compass item would result in a crash when starting a new game.
The thing I'm not understanding is "ultimate damage". I turn that on, with the game paused no less, it does the "cannot find game.....activated" the first time, then press it again and it just says "activated". Unfortunately I take damage like normal and I don't have increased damage in case I misunderstood the point.
TL;DR How can I get the "unlimited damage" i.e. infinite health part of the trainer to activate in a steam retail version of the game? And also as a side note, is there a certain place you have to activate the trainer to get the "add gold" to work as well? Thanks in advance!