What is the CH Promo Club?
We are a small team of active CheatHappens members dedicated to promoting CheatHappens and reporting/flagging links to false CH trainers throughout the web in effort to have them removed. CH Promo Club members have access to the promo club's private message board, and receive rewards based on performance (free custom avatars, profile headers, games, gift cards etc). Promo club members recieve a muti-colored Star Rank and the status rank of CH PROMO CLUB.
Are there any requirements to join?
Yes. And they are as follows:
- Must be a member of CheatHappens for at least 4 months
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Have at least 150 posts on the forum (Shows that you are active on the site)
- Must be a mature person
- Must be able to work in a team, and take orders from superiors without conflict
- Must be willing to make multiple accounts on sites such as Yahoo! Answers, and YouTube (For reporting purposes)
How do I apply?
You can apply by clicking the link, which will take you to the application form: Link
NOTE: The Personal Information section of the form (besides the CHU Username) is completely optional, and will not hinder your chances of being approved. If you do not feel safe giving this information, we completely respect that, and are willing to substitute physical prizes, for safer digital ones. Any personal information given is kept only on file by the President for rewards. Your personal information will not be released to any third party, member, or anyone else
[Edited by moderator dstates, 6/21/2013 9:34:57 PM]
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 6/22/2013 8:46:54 AM]
there is still 1 available position left, fill out an application if you're interested.
The colored stars aren't what its about. Its about helping out CheatHappens, and making sure fellow gamers don't fall for all of the scams that are currently out there.
I see the joke went and flew over your head :P
It's a scene from Blazing Saddles.
Where the mayor was signing up bandits for his attack on the town, and the mexicans came along and were given badges..
"Badges? We don't need no steenkin' badges *hearty laughter as they threw the badges to the ground*"
And I know about what it is all about, I helped tell you who was running most of the sites, I even shown you his house lol
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem